2013 Race Schedule
May 24th, Friday night – We are back for another round of exciting night time cross racing. The Mountain Sports Festival has once again door again and let us in. Just click on the Pre-Reg link on the right side of the page our use this link https://www.pre-reg.com/Users/RacerMain.aspx?Type=1&EventID=763 to register early and save a few dollars. As you all know we donate a large portion of our revenue to Trips for Kids WNC and other local non profit groups. You’re always racing for a good reason.
Sep 7th – As you all know Bent Creek Park serves up a dish of the wobbly legs. This is a very diverse course with single track, open fields, elevation, stairs, and so on. This is the most challenging course we have.
Racing times are:
Men’s & Ladies Beginner – 10:00am / 30min
Men’s B and Fast A&B – 10:45am / 40min
Cross Country Race All Ages – 11:30
Free Kids Race – 12:30pm
Men’s 35+ – 1:00pm / 40min
Mens A – 2:00pm / 50min
Directions to Bent Creek Park
- Take the Blue Ridge Parkway exit #33 off of I26
- Take hwy 191 (Brevard Rd.) southwest towards the Parkway (Biltmore Square Mall will be on your immediate left). Take a right at the third (or forth stoplight if coming from East 26) stop light, which will be the first light after Discount Shoes (Pole Creasman Rd.).
- Go up Pole Creasman Rd. about 4 streets and make a left onto idlewood Dr..
- After 2 blocks will see the park entrance on your left. Please park in the park or on the street.
- When parking on the street please be aware of the neighborhood residences, and please do not block their driveways or intersections.
Sep 21th – Night race at Carrier Park. Details to come.
Oct 13 – Our partner Pisgah Brewery http://pisgahbrewing.com/ has open their doors once again for another day of amazing racing, music, fun, and of course great beers. This is an awesome event and we are so happy to be back.